What is Blogger or Blogspot?
Blogger or Blogspot is a website development platform created and offered by Google LLC. It has been discovered that most active websites today are built with this awesome platform.
Blogger is not only a web development platform, but a website builder that offers a free web hosting and domain (with .
blogspot.com as domain extension) to its users. On the blogger platform, there are many other features such as monetization with Google adsense and other ads network, HTML coding editor, adding of templates for designing of the website, and many more which makes it newbies friendly.
What is Google adsense?
On the other side, Google adsense is a monetization platform that pays website and YouTube channel owners for showing ads on their website and YouTube channels. It’s also another network by Google LLC where people earns passively for their skills. Although before displaying their ads on your website or YouTube channel, you have to pass through some reviews, in which you’ll be approved for monetization after passing their monetization requirements and eligibility.
Why is it hard to add an Adsense code to blogger?
But so many website developers and bloggers have been finding it very difficult to monetize their site with Google adsense, due to the fact that they can’t link or connect their Blogger website to Google adsense, using the Adsense code script.
More especially newbies are found in this field, according to our observation on some social media groups.
Although on some other website development platforms such as WordPress, you can also connect your site to your Adsense account with ease with a simple plugin by Google called “Site Kit”, but that’s not same case with blogger, you can only connect your site to your Adsense account by adding a code to the HTML code zone.
So stay tuned as we’ve provided easy steps and guidelines on how to add Adsense code to blogger without any hassle or error. This process might not be hard as you may think.
How to add Adsense code to blogger
Below are the simple process, and make sure you’ve created the Adsense account.
- On Adsense, click on the menu bar
- Go to “Ads”
- On the next page, click on “Get Code”
- A page containing the Adsense code (starting with “script”) with an instruction of how to paste it (Copy and paste the AdSense code in between the <head> and </head> tags of your site) will pop up
- Copy the code by clicking on “Copy”
- Then go to Blogger dashboard and click on the menu bar
- Go to “Theme”
- Below Customize, click on the arrow button pointing down
- On the next popped up page, click “Edit HTML”
- Then the HTML code zone with pop up, locate the tag (normally position at the beginning of the code, specifically number 4, 5 or 6)
- Give another line below the tag and paste the Adsense code (as it is directed by Google adsense)
- Click on “Save”, all done!
Do you want to watch a tutorial video of this guidelines? Click Here
In conclusion, this article provides a clear and straightforward guide on how to add Google AdSense code to a Blogger website. It highlights the importance of AdSense for website monetization and explains that, while some other platforms offer easy integration with plugins, Blogger requires users to manually insert the AdSense code into their HTML code. The step-by-step instructions provided make this process accessible even for newbies, simplifying the task of linking a Blogger website to AdSense for potential earnings.